Crane Valley PCN are working with Wimborne and Ferndown PCN to provide the Covid-19 vaccine to eligible patients across nine GP practices across East Dorset.
Our Local Vaccination Service is run out of St Leonard’s Hospital.
Frequently asked questions:
Q. How do I book for my Covid-19 vaccine?
A. Your GP surgery will contact you. Vaccine supplies are limited and allocated is based upon strict criteria from the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation. Please do not call your GP unless you have been asked to do so to book in for a COVID-19 vaccination.
Q. What are the priority groups?
A. This priority list is as follows:
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
We are currently working through groups 1, 2, and 3.