Community Vaccination Centre
INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS ATTENDING THE CRANE VALLEY PCN VACCINATION CENTRE
Autumn COVID-19 Booster Vaccination Clinics are being held as drive through clinics on weekday evenings.
The surgery remains open for evening patient appointments during Vaccination Clinic hours. To help ensure the safety of patients, staff, and volunteers, please note the following instructions when attending a Drive Through Clinic the Crane Valley COVID Vaccination Centre.
Patients must have a clinic appointment before attending.
Thank you for your support as we work tirelessly to deliver the COVID-19 vaccination to our patients to keep them and the community as safe and well as possible.
ATTENDING DRIVE THROUGH CLINICS
Clinics are held at 131 Newtown Road, next door to the Lake Road Surgery in Verwood. Drivers will need to follow the one-way flow of traffic set out on the Site Plan. First, you will need to enter the main patient car park (See A – Site Plan). Then, make your way to the drive through lanes on the left hand side of the Patient Car Park. Follow the route to the Vaccine Delivery site ( See B – Site Plan). Exit onto Newtown Road (See C - Site Plan).
Our volunteer traffic marshalls will help us direct traffic into and out of the drive-through clinic site.
Please be vigilant, follow the instructions of our traffic marshalls and clinicians and drive safely at all times. By following these instructions, you will ensure your safety and that of the staff and volunteers.
TO HELP US PLEASE:
- Only attend the Centre if you have a confirmed appointment slot. The Crane Valley COVID Vaccination Centre is not a walk-in vaccination site, and you will be turned away.
- Ensure you allow plenty of time for arrival, as it is essential that you arrive at the right time to minimise disruption or delays for you and your fellow patients.
- Please drive safely and respect the directions from the marshals who are there to protect you and others attending the Centre.
WE ASK THAT YOU:
- Do not contact your GP to book an COVID vaccine appointment. Bookings are being managed centrally by the Primary Care Network team not the GP surgeries.
- Do not arrive early – if you arrive before your allocated appointment time, you may be asked to return later at your appointed time.
- Do not arrive late - If you are late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule you.